A new work schedule has become our new lives – Here’s a typical schedule for those working from home or at distance.
The Typical Daily Schedule Working from Home
- Get kids off to school,
- Grab coffee with a friend, (for me, my second or third coffee for the morning)
- Back at home – Turn on the computer hit the emails, video calls, assignments, and projects
- Work through lunch
- Pick up kids from school
- Start dinner
- Go back on the computer for similar work from morning
- Have dinner with family.
- Spend time doing something other than work
- End the night with some email
Oh, I almost forgot – text messaging and phone calls available from wake-up to bedtime.